If you have exit lights or emergency lights in your office or building, the Australian Standards states that they must be checked every 6 & 12 months & must be certified by a licensed technician.
All tests, failures, and maintenance is required to be documented in an onsite log book for auditing and OH&S purposes.
Emergency lighting is an essential service that is quite often forgotten, until an accident or catastrophe happens. In the event the power fails in your building, your emergency and exit lights must remain lit for at least 90 minutes, to allow people safe passage out of the building. It is imperative to maintain all emergency and exit lighting in commercial buildings, to comply with relevant building codes in accordance with Australian Standards (AS/NZS 2293.2).
Not only will you comply with exit testing regulations, but you will have greater peace of mind in knowing that your emergency exit lighting is fully operative.
Our services include;
- 90 minute battery testing either using testing or circuit breaker testing
- Inspecting & replacing bulbs & lights as needed
- Inspecting & replacing diffusers
- Inspecting & replacing batteries
- Cleaning all ight reflecting surfaces to ensure maximum illumination
- Checking for compliance with current safety standards in terms of distance and sign type
- Documenting the tests completed for your safety log book and maintenance book
Complete Business Electrical Safety Testing
If you are looking for a total electrical safety solution, we can combine your exit light testing with testing of your smoke alarms, emergency lighting, circuit breaker tests, safety switch tests and your electrical equipment / appliance test and tag process for a complete business safety service. We can also replace existing halogen bulb exit or emergency lighting options with more power efficient and long-lasting LED lighting options to help save your business money over the long term.